Sofia Vergara Legs and Butt
Lunges and Squats, coupled with intense cardio is what shapes Sofia Vergara’s legs and butt.
Gunnar Peterson says:
She keeps her legs and butt lifted and curvy with a variety of squats and lunges.
Sofia Vergara Diet
Sofia Vergara diet involves sticking to the diet plan that Gunnar Peterson has set out for her. The problem is that Sofia Vergara loves to pig out. She has been filmed on camera doing so a lot. To mitigate her cravings, Sofia Vergara says that on the average day she allows herself 3 small lollipops. These substitute her desire for cake and cookies.
Sofia Vergara’s son, who has a YouTube channel devoted to the time he spends with her, says:
The only way to properly answer this question is to show you guys a video of her eating habits, here is Sofia Vergara’s diet or lack thereof:
Luckily, Sofia Vergara has a quick metabolism. Still, there are a ton of bloat-causing foods that she has to avoid. Gunnar Peterson says you have to cut down on foods that force your body retain water. It’s hard to get muscle definition and curves, if you retain water. He says foods that make your body retain water include:
Sofia Vergara Workout Routine
Sources for the Sofia Vergara workout routine include:
- Interviews with her celebrity trainer Gunnar Peterson.
- Gunnar Peterson’s book, The Workout: Core Secrets from Hollywood’s #1 Trainer.
- In-style magazine, Ok! Magazine, and Shape Magazine articles.
- Oakland County Moms interview with Gunnar Peterson.
- YouTube Channel of her son, Manolo.
What’s Popular With Sofia Vergara:
- exercises to get curves in the right places
- how to get a body like sofia vergara
- sofia vergara butt how to get one like
- sofia vergara diet and exercise
- sofia vergara workout routine
Help Share the Sofia Vergara Workout
Help share the Sofia Vergara workout. Know anybody who would be interested in the Sofia Vergara workout?
Or, who wants to get a body and curves like Sofia Vergara’s by using the workout Gunnar Peterson created for her?
Share The Sofia Vergara Workout Now!Looking for more Celebrity Workouts For Women? Get The Best Female Workouts Here!