Pink Workout Friday Routine = Chest & Shoulders
Pink’s workout routine for Friday:
- 1 hour cardio on Treadmill (@2% Incline) with Abs Intervals
- 30 min weightlifting: Chest / Shoulders Focus
- yoga / stretching
Here’s the Pink Treadmill/Abs Friday Routine. Pink’s trainer, Gregory Joujon-Roche suggests using a heart monitor to make sure you’re at the correct heart rate levels:
- Do 20 minutes on Treadmill (@2% Incline)
- After 10 minutes, make sure you’re heart rate is @75%
- After 20 minutes, stop and do these three core abs exercises: (Abs Circuit)
- Accordion Crunches
- Side Bridges
- 2 minutes treadmill @ 85% heart rate (160 BPM)
- Repeat Abs Circuit: (4 sets: Abs/2min/Abs/2min/Abs/2min/Abs/5min)
- Do 2 minute sprint between each ab circuit
- After 4th set of abs, end with run on treadmill for 5 minutes @87%
After doing cardio/abs, they would have specific body parts they would work on. Here’s the Friday Chest / Shoulders routine. Instead of having a certain number of reps in mind, just do sets of each circuit until you feel “you’ve killed it.”
- Dive Bombers
- Dumbbell Bench Press or (Swiss Ball Push-Ups)
- Advanced Chest Flys
- Cable Flys or (Swiss Ball Incline Flys)
- Military Press
- Shoulder Workout Plan: Lateral Flys
- Front Raises
- Barrel Flys
In his book, Pink’s workout trainer says about Pink:
Pink has always worked hard at staying fit. She’s made it an indispensable part of her life. She’s totally dedicated to it. She’s as tough as she is talented.
Interested? Learn more about Pink’s workout from her trainer, Greg Joujon-Roche’s book: One Body, One Life: Six Weeks to the New You. (get on Amazon)
Pink Workout Saturday Routine = Legs
Pink’s workout routine for Saturday:
- 1+ hour morning run/sprints
- 1 hour weightlifting: Legs Focus
- 30 min martial arts
Here’s the Saturday Legs Focus Weightlifting Routine. Instead of having a certain number of reps in mind, just do sets of each circuit until you feel “you’ve killed it.”
- Single-Leg Squats
- Lunges with a Kick
- Lateral Shuffle Cardio Interval (3, 1-minute bursts)
- Duck Squats
- Leg Extensions
- Mountain Climbers Cardio Interval (2 sets of 15 each leg)
- Wall Squats
- Lunge Side Kicks
- Skater Lunges Cardio Intervals (20-30 jumps each side)
- Calf Raises
Martial Arts: (Advanced: Hold a 10 lb. dumbbell for all these moves):
- Jab-Cross Combinations (25 reps)
- Jab-Cross-Roundhouse Kick (25 reps)
- Jab-Cross-Roundhouse Kick-Jab-Cross-Hook (20 reps)
- Snap-and-Roundhouse Combo (50 kick)
- Roundhouse Kicks (Rapid Fire 50 kicks)
- Thai Knee-Abs
Musician Pink Workout Routine Descriptions
In general, you want to do as many reps as you can of each set. Trainer Gregory Joujon-Roche wants you to find your breakout moments. “Breakout Moments” are when your body says you can’t do 1 more, but your mind knows you can, do 1 more. Finish as many sets as you can this way.
Instead of having a certain number of reps in mind. Just continue doing each circuit until you feel “you’ve killed it.” Do all your sets until failure. Pink’s trainer, Greg Joujon-Roche, says that if you’re workout routine needs exact numbers, then use the following.
- Do 3 sets of each exercise, 15 reps each time.
- Make sure to rest for 60 seconds between each set.
- Find a weight that allows you to complete at least 15 reps.
- Make sure that you use good form, and are fatigued at the 15th rep.
- If you find 15 reps easy, make sure to go up in weight next set.
- Remember to focus on safety throughout your workout.
Looking for more Celebrity Workouts For Women? Get The Best Female Workouts Here!
Interested in what Pink eats to stay slim? Get Pink’s diet on the next page: