Pilates Small Leg Circles Exercise
Pilates Small Leg Circles are a great way to help you get toned, skinny legs. To do the Pilates Small Leg Circles Exercise, imagine your legs as paint brushes. Slowly, you will want to trace the outer edges of a small globe in front of you. To perform Pilates Small Leg Circles, you should have a mat and an (optional) resistance band. Doing small circles works your inner core, especially the abs that form your six pack. Small Leg Circles also work the:
Pilates Small Leg Circle Exercise
To perform the Pilates Small Leg Circles Exercise:
- Lay down with your back supine on a mat.
- Start with both legs together, then raise one into the air.
- Flex your top foot, and slowly trace 10 small circles in the air above you.
- Focus on small, narrow movements that keep your inner core aligned and flexed.
- Reverse the direction, doing 10 circles counterclockwise.
- The Miley Cyrus workout uses the Small Leg Circles Pilates exercise, as part of the Mari Winsor Pilates Routine.
To increase her toning and make sure she works her calves, Miley uses resistance bands as she performs the leg circles.
Interested in the Pilates workout that Miley Cyrus uses? Get the Mari Winsor Pilates DVD Workouts (on Amazon). Now, you can do the Miley Cyrus Pilates workout, any time you want, in the comfort of your home!
Share the Small Leg Circles Pilates Exercise
Know anyone that can benefit from the Small Leg Circles exercise? Or, anyone that wants to tone their legs?
Share the Small Leg Circles Pilates Exercise with them below: