Another version of the Dexter workout is the Pumps and Iron version.
Michael C Hall Diet
From various interviews with Michael C Hall and his Trainer, Gregory Joujon-Roche, the Dexter / Michael C Hall Diet includes:
- 20 ounces of water upon waking up
- Breakfast: eggs, whey protein shakes, almonds, bananas
- Lunch: vegetable salad with avocados and raw seeds
- Dinner: grilled chicken or fish, vegetables, rice
- Shakes with coconut water, scoop of protein powder, avocado, flaxseed oil, Hawaiian Spirulina, cinnamon.
- Shakes with frozen blueberries, kombucha, udo’s oil, spring water.
- Fat burning lemonade: 32 oz. water, fresh squeezed lemon, shake of cayenne pepper, stevia
- Raw nuts, organic raisins, raw sunflower seeds
- Green tea, cooked quinoa, 8 oz. fresh vegetable juice (80% vegetable, 20% green apple)
- Michael C Hall’s trainer is famous for the immune boosting, super-wellness shot
Michael C Hall’s trainer, Gregory Joujon-Roche, says that if you spend all day eating healthy, it will help you to eat healthy for dinner. The key is to complete this process, over and over. He says:
Eating healthy all day will motivate you to eat a healthy dinner. Then, you’re on a roll and feeling great.
Michael C Hall Workout / Dexter Videos
Dexter on Conan Show
Dexter Answers Twitter Questions
Season 8: Official Trailer
Michael C Hall Workout Routine
Sources for the Michael C Hall Workout Routine include:
- Interviews with Michael C Hall while promoting his Showtime show Dexter.
- Interviews with Michael C Hall’s trainer, Gregory Joujon-Roche of Holistic Fitness.
- Personal trainer Gregory Joujon-Roche’s book, One Body, One Life: Six Weeks to the New You (Get on Amazon).
- Magazine Articles in Men’s Health, GQ, and People Magazine.
Trending For Michael C Hall Workout:
- michael c hall dexter workout
- how did michal c hall get his six pack
- how to get a body like michael c hall
- michael c hall abs workout dexter
Help Share the Dexter / Michael C Hall Workout
Help Share the Dexter / Michael C Hall Workout:
Do you know anyone who can benefit from the Dexter / Michael C Hall Workout?
Please share it with them below:Looking for more Workouts For Men? Get The Best Male Workouts Here!