Another version of the Dexter workout is the Pumps and Iron version.
Michael C Hall Diet
From various interviews with Michael C Hall and his Trainer, Gregory Joujon-Roche, the Dexter / Michael C Hall Diet includes:
- 20 ounces of water upon waking up
- Breakfast: eggs, whey protein shakes, almonds, bananas
- Lunch: vegetable salad with avocados and raw seeds
- Dinner: grilled chicken or fish, vegetables, rice
- Shakes with coconut water, scoop of protein powder, avocado, flaxseed oil, Hawaiian Spirulina, cinnamon.
- Shakes with frozen blueberries, kombucha, udo’s oil, spring water.
- Fat burning lemonade: 32 oz. water, fresh squeezed lemon, shake of cayenne pepper, stevia
- Raw nuts, organic raisins, raw sunflower seeds
- Green tea, cooked quinoa, 8 oz. fresh vegetable juice (80% vegetable, 20% green apple)
- Michael C Hall’s trainer is famous for the immune boosting, super-wellness shot
Michael C Hall’s trainer, Gregory Joujon-Roche, says that if you spend all day eating healthy, it will help you to eat healthy for dinner. The key is to complete this process, over and over. He says:
Eating healthy all day will motivate you to eat a healthy dinner. Then, you’re on a roll and feeling great.
Michael C Hall Workout / Dexter Videos
Dexter on Conan Show
Dexter Answers Twitter Questions
Season 8: Official Trailer
Michael C Hall Workout Routine
Sources for the Michael C Hall Workout Routine include:
- Interviews with Michael C Hall while promoting his Showtime show Dexter.
- Interviews with Michael C Hall’s trainer, Gregory Joujon-Roche of Holistic Fitness.
- Personal trainer Gregory Joujon-Roche’s book, One Body, One Life: Six Weeks to the New You (Get on Amazon).
- Magazine Articles in Men’s Health, GQ, and People Magazine.
Trending For Michael C Hall Workout:
- michael c hall dexter workout
- how did michal c hall get his six pack
- how to get a body like michael c hall
- michael c hall abs workout dexter
Help Share the Dexter / Michael C Hall Workout
Help Share the Dexter / Michael C Hall Workout:
Do you know anyone who can benefit from the Dexter / Michael C Hall Workout?
Please share it with them below:Looking for more Workouts For Men? Get The Best Male Workouts Here! << Previous
The are no workouts for his back
Michael C Hall uses Thursday as his arms and back day. There are back exercises, like lat pulldowns and seated pulley rows, on that day (page 2).
Anybody know how long it took him to get into shape and what his calorie limit for everyday was?
I don’t have any specifics. They usually start training about 6 months prior to filming. During filming, Michael C Hall continues to work out with his trainer when he can. For calories, I suggest using My Fitness Pal.
“make sure you’re heart rate”
You need a proofreader.
Comments are closed.