Maria Menounos Bikini Body Workout
Here’s the Maria Menounos Bikini Body Workout Video, as performed by her trainer Andrea Orbeck:
Andrea Orbeck works with a variety of supermodels and celebrities. This includes supermodels like Heidi Klum, Karolina Kurkova and Doutzen Kroes. She also works out with celebrities including Usher, Seal and Kaley Cuoco.
Maria Menounos recently shared her workout secrets while promoting her new book, The EveryGirl’s Guide to Diet and Fitness. The book’s goal was to help women get fit. Maria Menounos says:
The book is about catering to the woman who has no time, no money and wants to tackle this. It’s for the woman who wants to lose weight, I obviously chronicle my 40-pound weight loss journey–exactly how I did it.
Maria Menounos Workout With Harley Pasternak
When not working out with Andrea Orbeck, Maria Menounos is working with Harley Pasternack. Harley Pasternak is famous for claiming he trains half of Hollywood. Here is Maria Menounos’ workout with Harley Pasternack:
- Skater Lunge
- Lying Tricep Extension
- Alternating Superman
- Spider-Man Plank
- Trunk Twist
As you can see this workout focuses on the important parts of your body. It focuses on the legs and core, but also hits the arms in the triceps area.
Do 20 reps of each move. Then, move onto the next exercise without stopping. Maria Menounos repeats this workout three times in a row (a.k.a circuit training) for a simple yet complete, workout with Harley Pasternak.
The Skater Lunge works your legs and core.
- Stand with your feet shoulder width apart, toes pointed slightly outward if you want to focus on your booty.
- Step your left foot behind your right leg and bend both knees to lower into a lunge, with your left knee directly behind your right heel (shown).
- Press through your right heel and bring your left foot back to the starting position.
- That’s one rep. Continue by repeating on the other side.
Lying Triceps Extension
- Lie on your back and hold a pair of dumbbells over your chest, arms straight and palms facing each other.
- Slowly bend your elbows to lower the weights to either side of your head. (Pictured)
- Pause, then return to start. That’s one rep.
- Lie stomach down on the floor with your arms and legs extended.
- Raise your left arm and right leg off the floor. (Pictured)
- Pause, then return to the starting position. Repeat with your right arm and left leg.
- That’s one rep. Continue alternating.
- Place your forearms on the floor, elbows under your shoulders, and extend your legs behind you, knees on the floor.
- Lift your right foot and bend your right knee toward the outside of your right elbow. (Pictured)
- Extend it straight behind you, keeping your foot raised a few inches.
- Pause, lower your knee to the floor. Switch legs and repeat on the other side. That’s one rep.
- Lie stomach up on the floor, arms out to the side.
- Raise your feet, bending your knees to 90 degrees directly over your hips.
- Keeping your legs together, brace your core and lower both knees to the left as far as you can toward the floor. (Pictured)
- Reverse back to the starting position. Lower your knees to the right. Return to start. That’s one rep.