Here’s the Kim Kardashian Arms & Abs Routine. She typically uses this as her Tuesday & Thursday workout. The other days are spent focusing on her legs and butt. Her circuit workout is designed by personal trainer, Gunnar Peterson. He first shared her workout in his book: The Workout, Secrets of Hollywood’s A-Lister’s.
Kim Kardashian’s workout chart shows you how to do her routine. Print out a copy, and take it to the gym with you. Whether you’re looking for the Kim Kardashian Arms & Abs routine, workout motivation, or simply a workout routine you can stick to, this is it!
Print The Kim Kardashian Arms & Abs Routine
- Here’s a link that downloads a PDF of Kim Kardashian’s Arms & Abs Routine: Kim Kardashian Workout Arms & Abs Routine.
Here’s a detailed tutorial of how to do each exercise in the Kim Kardashian Arms & Abs Routine:
- Dumbbell Chest Press (10-12 reps)
- Dumbbell Flys (10-12 reps)
- Overhead Shoulder Press (10-12 reps)
- Dumbbell Curls (10-12 reps)
- Lateral Dumbbell Raises (10-12 reps)
- Cable Pressdowns (10-12 reps)
- Triceps Extensions (10-12 reps)
- Crunches (10-15 reps)
- Reverse Crunches (10-15 reps)
- Stability Ball Climbers (12 reps for each leg)
- Stability Ball Crunches (12 reps)
- Planks (Hold for 30 secs)
- Repeat circuit 2-3 times (switch up the rotation of each exercise if you wish)
- Finish with 30 Minutes of (HITT) High Intensity Intervals Training Cardio.
For more details & information on Kim Kardashian and her workout, see The Kim Kardashian Workout: How To Make Your Butt Look Bigger.