Fat Burning Workouts #2
Fat burning workouts require you to move quickly from exercise to exercise. At-Home Cardio Workouts are a great way to stay in shape. You have no excuses. You don’t need a gym, and the weather outside doesn’t matter.
Here’s the at-home cardio workout #2. This workout will focus on the lower body, especially toning your legs and core. It is a total body workout, as the burpees allow you to work your entire body.
Fat Burning Workouts #2 Routine
This workout program requires that you do 3 rounds. If you can’t do all 3 at first, that’s OK. Work your way toward that goal. While maintaining proper form, try to speed up how fast you can do all 3 sets. Fat burning workouts require that you always push yourself. Going faster each time prevents the dreaded plateu from being accustomed to the workout.
Here’s the Fat Burning workouts at-home cardio #2 routine:
- Manmakers 5 reps
- Low Burpee Hops 20 reps
- Twisted Pushups 20 reps
- Competition Situps 25 reps
Fat Burning At-Home Cardio Workout #2 Descriptions
For Manmakers, get a free weight, dumbbell, or other manageable weight for doing squats and dumbbell rows. Then,
- Start in a push-up position with hands on the weights.
- Do a pushup.
- Perform a dumbbell Row with one of the weights, then perform one on the other side.
- Jump to your feet, with the weights near your hands.
- Clean and press the weights.
- Go back into pushup position and repeat.
Low Burpee Hops x20
- Low Burpee Hops are a total body exercise that combines a squat, high jump, hop and a pushup.
- Start by doing a squat, then kicking your feet behind you.
- Go forward into a pushup position. Lowering your chest to the ground, do a push up.
- Now, get back to your feet and into squat position.
- Do a high jump with arms reached above your head, and return to starting position.
- Finally, hop over a few feet and repeat.
Twisted Pushups x20
With a wide base, and legs pointing outward, do a push up. Now, you twist your body 180 degrees, pause, and then rotate another 180 degrees. Shift your body weight to one leg at a time while twisting. Lift the other leg to the side, and perform another pushup. Come back down, and repeat with the other leg.
Competition Situps x25
Competition Situps are a variation of normal situps, where you maintain your legs “Indian Style.” The exception here is that your legs are not resting on the ground. They are curled upward, in the shape of a V. Use your body weight and core to lift you up each time. Outstretch your arms ahead of you, to help make sure you use your body weight and core to aid you in the situp without straining your back.
Fat Burning Workout (Continued)
Continue the workout program doing 2 more sets (for a total of 3 sets). Fat burning workouts are designed to keep you moving throughout the entire workout. You may not be able to finish all 3 sets at first. Eventually, you want to aim for all 3 sets. Once you get there, try to get the workout done even faster than before. Know your best time, and try to beat it, while maintaining proper form.
Share the Fat Burning Workouts
Know anyone who can benefit from the fat burning workouts?
Please share it with them below:
Hi there, I would like to subscribe for this blog to get most up-to-date updates, so
where can i do it please help.
here you go:
Comments are closed.