Core Workout With Gregory Joujon-Roche
Here is the core workout that Gregory Joujon-Roche uses with many of his clients. He is known for always working celebrity’s cores throughout their workouts. This core routine will work your upper abs, lower abs, and obliques. It consists of three exercises.
- Accordion Crunches
- Side Bridges
- Supermans (Superheroes)
Popular Core Workouts
Trainer Gregory Joujon-Roche uses this popular core workout for his celebrity clients:
- Brad Pitt Workout for Troy used this workout to focus on his core.
- Pink uses this core workout to get in shape for her singing tours.
- Demi Moore worked her abs, lower back and butt with this workout for “G.I. Jane” and “Striptease”.
- Leonardo DiCaprio worked with Gregory Joujon-Roche for “Departed”.
- Tobey McGuire used this routine for Spiderman
- Michael C. Hall (Dexter) used this abs routine to get in shape for his role as Dexter.
Gregory Joujon-Roche says that Accordion Crunches work your upper abs and lower abs. By focusing on lifting your legs off the ground so much, you especially work your lower abs. Do as many as you can. Go slow, squeeze your abs on each one. Write down how many you perform, so that you can break your record next time.
Use the Side Bridges to work your abs, back, and glutes. Use your elbow point and shoulder point for support. Hold for 30 seconds to a minute if you can.
Finish the workout with Supermans, or as Greg calls them, Superheroes. Here’s another trainer’s demonstration of the Supermans:
Help Share this Core Workout
Know anyone who can benefit from the Accordion Crunches, Side Bridges, or the Supermans exercises?
Please share it with them below: