Kate Upton Diet Secret
Kate Upton’s diet secret is to use New York trainer, David Kirsch. Her body is the result of a strict diet and rigorous workout schedule. The Kate Upton diet plan, created by David Kirsch, includes the following:
- 5 small meal diet plan, with one meal/snack every three hours.
- Breakfast: Egg whites w/ spinach
- Snack-Thermo Bubbles, Super Greens, kiwi, apples, pears
- Lunch: 4 oz. chicken over leafy greens
- Quinoa-It’s the “Most Amazing Carbohydrate”
- Dinner: Salmon or Chicken with veggies
The Kate Upon diet also takes advantage of cleanses and special supplements. Her trainer, David Kirsch, has a whole line of products available to the public. Kate Upton is a big fan of the 48 hour cleanse, which she uses before a photo shoot.
Kate Upton’s trainer, David Kirsch says:
She does a few egg whites with spinach for breakfast, and when she wants to, she does a 48-hour cleanse. She loves my Thermo Bubbles for snacks and my Super Charged Greens.
MORE: To find out more about what the Thermo Bubbles that Kate Upton uses are, or to simply learn more about Kate Upton’s diet secrets, check out: The Kate Upton Die with New York Trainer David Kirsch>>>
MORE: The Kate Upton Workout: Get Swimsuit Ready>>>
Shakira Diet Secret
Shakira’s diet secret involves eating a lot of small meals every day. When interviewed, Shakira’s trainer Lauren Sambataro said that an example of a meal on the Shakira diet looked like this:
One meal option is a piece of poached chicken the size of your fist with a green salad sprinkled with lemon juice, carrots, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, and celery. Another is a cup and a half of quinoa with minced veggies, all cooked at once so the quinoa absorbs the nutrients.
In terms of what Shakira ate, while preparing to promote her new album, her routine consisted of:
- Eight small meals a day
- 200-250 calories per meal
- Focus on fiber, protein, calcium for a balanced diet
- Supplements of iron and fish oil for muscle building
MORE: See The Shakira Workout & Diet Here.>>>
Of course, eating 8 meals a day meant that Shakira needed a lot of snacks. Her trainer, Lauren Sambataro, an AKT trainer said that her snacks included:
- Vegetable puréed soup with pumpkin seeds, olive oil, or flaxseed oil
- 125-calorie protein shakes with ice, water, stevia, berries, and scoop of almond butter.
- Chocolate whey protein mix that has 12 grams of protein.
- Oranges with almonds (Shakira’s personal favorite).
Katy Perry Diet Secret
Katy Perry’s diet secret involves surrounding herself with fresh fruits and vegetables. On tour, or at home, it’s just easy to reach for whatever is around. So, Katy Perry makes sure that there is a ton of good stuff and virtually no bad stuff. This gives her many options, all of which are good.
TMZ discovered a list of demands that Katy Perry makes during her concerts. Her concert requests include:
- two large baskets of fruit
- dinner must include a vegetarian option
- quinoa or couscous.
- meals must be low fat and health conscious .
- fresh organic fruit (including pineapple, mango, kiwis)
- fresh cut crudites (cucumber, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, snap peas & celery)
- healthy, low-fat granola
- whole grain tortilla chips
- large bowl hummus
- fresh made guacamole
Katy Perry also went on the Mushroom Diet. Mushrooms are one of the few foods known to burn fat. Katy Perry ate mushrooms with at least one meal a day for 20 days straight to lose weight.
MORE: See The Katy Perry Workout: How To Stay Slim here.>>>
Kate Hudson Diet Secret
Kate Hudson’s diet secret involves creating a smart diet plan and using the paparazzi (or pictures you may not like of yourself) as fuel. Kate Hudson made a point of eating a lot of sushi, low-mercury fish and organic produce. She told Marie Claire:
The tabloids were tough on me, but I ate well and exercised. The weight just came off. Now I have no issues with my body. I don’t have time in life to worry about it.
MORE: See The Katy Hudson Workout & Diet: Proving Them Wrong here.>>>
Maria Menounos Diet Secret
Maria Menounos’ diet secret is to not obsess about food, but have a smart plan. She uses Harley Pasternak’s method of eating 5 small meals a day. She also works out with Pasternak. Maria talks about her positive approach to body image and living:
For me, it’s about living and not obsessing. And really looking at diet as, “How am I going to have the healthiest, strongest body?” Every day, girls are like, “Do I look fat?” I’m so over that question. Stop it. And don’t obsess.
MORE: See the Maria Menounos Workout, and how she lost 40 lbs., here>>>
Maria found that the anxiety of constantly obsessing about her appearance and weight wasn’t helping her. She found that a simple plan that she could stick to was the way to go. Many celebrities use Pasternak’s simple approach (see link below) for weight loss.
When you want to eat something that’s not healthy, eat it, enjoy it, and move on! That’s what I do!
MORE: See the complete Maria Menounos Diet here>>>
More Celebrity Diet Secrets
A few more Celebrity Diet Secrets:
- Beyonce went on a 22-day vegan diet. After that, her trainer says he keeps her on a: Plant-Based Diet with plenty of fish.
- Gwenyth Paltrow likes to make healthier versions of what she feeds her kids: Celery with Low-fat Cream Cheese, Frozen Grapes and Strawberry Smoothies.
- Demi Moore found a way to curb her sugary, sweet tooth with: Apple Slices and Peanut Butter.
- Jennifer Garner swapped carbs like waffles, bread and croissants with: Protein-Filled Salads.
- Alicia Silverstone struggled to lose weight until she added: Kale and Swiss Chard into her diet.
- Kelly Osbourne says that whenever she gets a craving, she quenches it with a pickle. She also likes the Mushroom diet that Katy Perry uses.
- Angelina Jolie decided to lose weight in a healthy fashion, using The Ancient Grains Diet.
- Drew Barrymore and Fergie both achieved major weight loss using Kimberly Snyder’s “Beauty Detox Solution” (below).
The Beauty Detox Solution
The Beauty Detox Solution that Drew Barrymore and Fergie used for their diet: The Beauty Detox Solution: Eat Your Way to Radiant Skin.
Victoria Beckham, Jennifer Aniston and Kiersten Dunst all maintain their lean frames using the Alkaline Diet. Rich in fruits and vegetables, the Alkaline Diet aims to keep your body in an alkaline state.
Acid-promoting foods like dairy, alcohol, and refined carbs (flour,sugar) put our bodies into an acidic state. This affects your body, ultimately leading to diabetes and weight gain. The Alkaline diet reverses the toxicity that most of our bodies are fighting. The Western diet we eat has put us all into an acidic state. Bloating is the most common sign of an acidic body, due to inflammation.
This is why Beckham, Aniston and Dunst all strive to keep their bodies in an alkaline state. Singer “Posh Spice,” Victoria Beckham recently tweeted that she loves using the cookbook “Eating The Alkaline Way.”
The Alkaline Diet Book
The Alkaline Diet book, Eating The Alkaline Way Every Day, that helped improve the bodies of Victoria Beckham, Jennifer Aniston and Kiersten Dunst.
Top Celebrity Diet Secret
The Top Celebrity Diet Secret of 2014 is the Five Factor Method by Harley Pasternack. This is due to the sheer amount of celebrities (Rihanna, Jessica Simpson, Halle Berry, Katy Perry, Eva Mendes, Alicia Keys, Megan Fox, Maria Menounos and more), who are all flocking to the Five Factor Method.
Five Factor Method
The Five Factor Method, by Harley Pasternak, revolves around rules of 5’s. This includes:
- 5 exercises per day
- 5 meals per day
- 5 ingredients per meal
- 5 minutes to make
To learn more about Five Factor Fitness, check out celebrity trainer Harley Pasternak’s book: 5-Factor Fitness: The Diet and Fitness Secret of Hollywood’s A-List.
Share The Top Celebrity Diet Secrets
Know anyone who would like to see the Top Celebrity Diet Secrets from 2014?
Share the Top Celebrity Diet Secrets that you’ve just read, including the 5 Factor Method, The Alkaline Diet and The Beauty Detox Diet above with anyone, below.