Brad Pitt Diet
From various interviews with Brad Pitt and his Trainer, Gregory Joujon-Roche, the Brad Pitt Diet includes:
- 20 ounces of water upon waking up
- Breakfast: eggs, whey protein shakes, almonds, bananas
- Lunch: vegetable salad with avocados and raw seeds
- Dinner: grilled chicken or fish, vegetables, rice
- Shakes with coconut water, scoop of protein powder, avocado, flaxseed oil, Hawaiian Spirulina, cinnamon.
- Shakes with frozen blueberries, kombucha, udo’s oil, spring water.
- Fat burning lemonade: 32 oz. water, fresh squeezed lemon, shake of cayenne pepper, stevia
- Raw nuts, organic raisins, raw sunflower seeds
- Green tea, cooked quinoa, 8 oz. fresh vegetable juice (80% vegetable, 20% green apple)
- Brad Pitt’s trainer is famous for the immune boosting, super-wellness shot
Brad Pitt’s trainer, Gregory Joujon-Roche, says that if you spend all day eating healthy, it will help you to eat healthy for dinner. The key to the Brad Pitt diet is to complete this process, over and over. He says:
Eating healthy all day will motivate you to eat a healthy dinner. Then, you’re on a roll and feeling great.
Brad Pitt Workout For Troy Videos
Here are a couple videos that show off the Brad Pitt workout for Troy:
Brad Pitt Workout Routine
Sources for the Brad Pitt Workout Routine For Troy include:
- Interviews with Brad Pitt while promoting his movie Troy.
- Interviews with Brad Pitt’s trainer, Gregory Joujon-Roche of Holistic Fitness.
- Trainer Gregory Joujon-Roche’s book, One Body, One Life: Six Weeks to the New You (Get on Amazon)
- Magazine Interviews in Men’s Health,People Magazine, & Bodybuilding.
Help Share the Brad Pitt Workout For Troy
Help Share the Brad Pitt Workout:
Do you know anyone who can benefit from the Brad Pitt Workout?
Know anyone who wants to look like Brad Pitt From Troy?
Please share it with them below:
Looking for more workouts for men? Get The Best Male Workouts Here!