Brad Pitt Workout Friday Routine = Chest & Shoulders
- 1 hour cardio on Treadmill (@2% Incline) with Abs Intervals
- 1-2 hours weightlifting: Chest / Shoulders Focus
- 1-2 hours sword-training
Here’s the Brad Pitt Treadmill/Abs Friday Routine. Brad Pitt’s trainer, Gregory Joujon-Roche suggests using a heart monitor to make sure you’re at the correct heart rate levels:
- Do 20 minutes on Treadmill (@2% Incline)
- After 10 minutes, make sure your heart rate is @75%
- After 20 minutes, stop and do these three core abs exercises: (Ab Circuit)
- Accordion Crunches
- Side Bridges
- 2 minutes treadmill @ 85% heart rate (160 BPM)
- Repeat Ab Circuit (x3 more times)
- Do 2 minute sprint between each ab circuit
- After 4th set of abs, end with run on treadmill for 5 minutes @87%
After doing cardio/abs, they would have specific body parts they would work on. Here’s the Friday Chest / Shoulders routine. Instead of having a certain number of reps in mind, just do sets of each circuit until you feel “you’ve killed it.”
- Dive Bombers
- Dumbbell Bench Press
- Advanced Chest Flys
- Cable Flys
- Military Press
- Shoulder Workout Plan: Lateral Flys
- Front Raises
- Barrel Flys
- Rep-Out Push-Ups (as many as you can)
Brad Pitt used the afternoons for sword training. To get ready to fight like Achilles, he worked with Tim Weske. His fitness trainer, Greg Joujon-Roche, watched him train one day, and joked that sword training is an in-itself great workout:
Screw traditional workouts. If you want to get in shape, just do Sword Training!
Brad Pitt Workout Saturday Routine = Legs
- 1 hour yoga / stretching
- 1-2 hours weightlifting: Legs
- 1 hour martial arts
- Single-Leg Squats
- Lunges with a Kick
- Lateral Shuffle Cardio Interval (3, 1-minute bursts)
- Duck Squats
- Leg Extensions
- Mountain Climbers Cardio Interval (2 sets of 15 each leg)
- Calf Raises
- Hanging Leg Raises
- Skater Lunges Cardio Intervals (20-30 jumps each side)
Martial Arts: Hold a 10 lb. dumbbell for all these moves:
- Jab-Cross Combinations (25 reps)
- Jab-Cross-Roundhouse Kick (25 reps)
- Jab-Cross-Roundhouse Kick-Jab-Cross-Hook (20 reps)
- Snap-and-Roundhouse Combo (50 kick)
- Roundhouse Kicks (Rapid Fire 50 kicks)
- Thai Knee-Abs
Brad Pitt Workout Routine Descriptions
In general, you want to do as many reps as you can of each set. Trainer Gregory Joujon-Roche wants you to find your breakout moments. “Breakout Moments” are when your body says you can’t do 1 more, but your mind knows you can, do 1 more. Finish as many sets as you can this way.
Instead of having a certain number of reps in mind, just do sets of each circuit until you feel “you’ve killed it.” Do all your sets until failure. Brad Pitt’s trainer, Greg Joujon-Roche, says that if you’re workout routine needs exact training, then use the following.
- Do 3 sets of each exercise, 15 reps each time.
- Make sure to rest for 60 seconds between each set.
- Find a weight that allows you to complete at least 15 reps.
- Make sure that you use good form, and are fatigued at the 15th rep.
- If you find 15 reps easy, make sure to go up in weight next set.
- Remember to focus on safety throughout your workout.
Looking for more Workouts For Men? Get The Best Male Workouts Here!