Blake Lively Tuesday Workout Routine = Core & Legs
Blake Lively Tuesday Workout Routine: Circuit: 3-4 sets
- Warm-up: Bicycle or Elliptical 15 minutes warm-up.
- Diagonal Walks with Mini-bands (10 sets per side)
- Butterfly Steps (5-10 each direction)
- Lifted Heel Squat (15 reps each side) with Tricep Kickbacks
- Standing Leg Rotations (10 reps each side)
- Cross-Back Lunge with Medicine Ball Pulses (6 lbs. with 3-5 reps per side)
- Reverse Lunge with Dumbbell Press (see next page)
- Side to Side Speed Skaters (see next page)
- T-Push-ups (see next page)
Blake Lively Exercise Illustrations
Blake Lively Wednesday Workout Routine = Rest/Cardio
Blake Lively would usually rest halfway through the week. She was allowed to do some cardio, if she wasn’t too sore. Her trainer says:
I like the bicycle or elliptical machine for toning the lower body. Your feet don’t leave the pedals so you are constantly pushing against resistance.