Big Circles Leg Pilates Exercise
Big Circles Leg Pilates are a great way to help you get toned, skinny legs. To do the Big Circles Leg Exercise, imagine your leg as a paint brush. Slowly, you will want to trace the outer edges of a large circle in front of you. To perform Big Leg Circles, you should have a mat, ankle weights (optional) and an (optional) resistance band. Doing large circles works your outer core, especially the obliques. Big Leg Circles also work the:
Tone your legs with Big Circles Leg Pilates.
Big Leg Circle Pilates Exercise
To perform the Big Leg Circles Pilates Exercise:
- Lay down with your back supine on a mat.
- Start with both legs together, then raise one into the air.
- Flex your top foot, and slowly trace 10 big circles in the air above you.
- Focus on big, gaping movements that especially work your obliques.
- Reverse the direction, doing 10 circles counterclockwise.
- The Miley Cyrus workout uses the Big Leg Circles Pilates exercise, as part of her Mari Winsor Pilates Routine.
To increase her toning and make sure she works her calves, Miley uses resistance bands or a CorePlues Reformer as she performs the leg circles.
If you like Pilates, try a 10 minute Pilates workout that tones your butt and thighs:
Interested in the Pilates workout that Miley Cyrus uses? Get the Mari Winsor Pilates DVD Workouts (on Amazon). Now, you can do the Miley Cyrus Pilates workout, any time you want, in the comfort of your home!
Help Share the Big Circles Leg Pilates Exercise
Know anyone that can benefit from the Big Circles Leg Pilates exercise? Or, anyone that wants to tone their legs & obliques.
Help share the Big Circles Leg Pilates exercises with them below: