Bicycle Kicks Pilates Exercise
The Bicycle Kicks Pilates exercise focuses on your core and legs. Do Bicycle Kicks as part of an intermediate or advanced Pilates routine. Bicycle Kicks stretch and tone the edges of your leg and ab muscles. This gives you a leaner, taller physique. This exercise targets the hip joint, strengthening your hip abductor. Bicycle Kicks especially work the:
Pilates focus on your abs and spine. It is all grounded in the idea that how you position your abs, legs and shoulders affects the curvature of your spine. All the leg work you do, is associated with proper spine alignment and focus on your core holding your body in place. It is best to start by taking classes where an instructor can help you with your technique.
Bicycle Kicks Pilates
To perform this Exercise:
- Lay on your side.
- Stretch your top leg over your lower leg.
- Bend your top knee in toward your chest.
- Extend the leg in front of you.
- Sweep your leg back, behind you.
- Breathe out as you bring your legs to your chest.
- Typically, you want to do 8-10 reps. Aim for 3 sets.
- The Miley Cyrus workout uses the Bicycle Kicks Pilates Exercise. She uses them, as part of the Mari Winsor Pilates Routine.
Interested in the Pilates workout that Miley Cyrus uses? Get the Mari Winsor Pilates DVD Workouts (on Amazon). Now, you can do the Miley Cyrus Pilates workout, any time you want, in the comfort of your home!
Help Share the Bicycle Kicks Pilates Exercise
Know anyone that can benefit from the Bicycle Kicks Pilates exercise?
Share it with them below: