Pink WorkoutThe Pink workout is five to six, 90-minute sessions a week. Pink uses her workouts to get in shape for her music tours. The singer Pink, whose real name is Alecia Moore, transforms her Rock Star Body through a combination of diet and cleansing, strength training, cardio routines, and martial arts.
Pink tapped two different trainers to get in shape for the role, Gregory Joujon-Roche and Jeanette Jenkins. She used celebrity trainer Gregory Joujon-Roche for getting in acrobatic shape for her tours, and celebrity fitness instructor Jeanette Jenkins to tone up and lose weight after having a baby.
Sources for the Pink workout routine include:
- Interviews with Pink while promoting her I’m Not Dead and Funhouse Tours.
- Interviews with Pink’s trainer, Gregory Joujon-Roche of Holistic Fitness.
- Gregory Joujon-Roche’s book, One Body, One Life: Six Weeks to the New You
- Interviews in Women’s Health, Shape Magazine, and Fitness Magazine.
Pink Workout Monday Routine = Chest & Shoulders
Here’s the Pink workout plan:
- 1 hour cardio on Treadmill (@2% Incline) with Abs Intervals
- 30 min. weightlifting: Chest / Shoulders
Here’s the Pink Treadmill Cardio/Abs Routine. Pink’s trainer, Gregory Joujon-Roche suggests using a heart monitor to make sure you’re at the correct heart rate levels.
- Do 20 minutes on Treadmill (@2% Incline)
- After 10 minutes, make sure you’re heart rate is @75%
- After 20 minutes, stop and do these three core abs exercises: (Ab Circuit)
- Accordion Crunches
- Side Bridges
- 2 minutes treadmill @ 85% heart rate (160 BPM)
- Repeat Ab Circuit (4 sets: Abs/2min/Abs/2min/Abs/2min/Abs/5min)
- Do 2 minute sprint between each ab circuit
- After 4th set of abs, end with run on treadmill for 5 minutes @87%
After doing cardio/abs, they would have specific body parts they would work on. They would start each weak with chest / shoulder muscles. Here’s the Monday weightlifting routine. Instead of having a certain number of reps in mind, just do sets of each circuit until you feel “you’ve killed it.”
- Dive Bombers
- Dumbbell Bench Press or (Swiss Ball Push-Ups)
- Advanced Chest Flys
- Cable Flys or (Swiss Ball Incline Flys)
- Military Press
- Shoulder Workout Plan: Lateral Flys
- Front Raises
- Barrel Flys
They both kicked my butt more than any other person I’ve worked with. They’re both amazing.
Pink Workout Tuesday Routine = Legs
- 1+ hour morning run
- 1 hour weightlifting: Legs
- 30 min martial arts
Here’s the Tuesday Legs Routine. Instead of having a certain number of reps in mind. Instead of having a certain number of reps in mind, just do sets of each circuit until you feel “you’ve killed it.”
- Single-Leg Squats
- Lunges with a Kick
- Lateral Shuffle Cardio Interval (3, 1-minute bursts)
- Duck Squats
- Leg Extensions
- Mountain Climbers Cardio Interval (2 sets of 15 each leg)
- Wall Squats
- Lunge Side Kicks
- Skater Lunges Cardio Intervals (20-30 jumps each side)
- Calf Raises
Martial Arts: (Advanced: Hold a 10 lb. dumbbell for all these moves)
- Jab-Cross Combinations (25 reps)
- Jab-Cross-Roundhouse Kick (25 reps)
- Jab-Cross-Roundhouse Kick-Jab-Cross-Hook (20 reps)
- Snap-and-Roundhouse Combo (50 kick)
- Roundhouse Kicks (Rapid Fire 50 kicks)
- Thai Knee-Abs
Talking about the workout, her trainer Gregory Joujon-Roche says:
Get The Best Female Workouts Here!
Our training was a lot of cleansing, cardio, martial arts, lengthening, toning, stripping, and sweating.