Here is Bobby Strom talking about the abs/core circuit made famous for shaping Britney Spears abs in the “I’m A Slave For You” video. The core circuit listed is demonstrated in the video below:
Britney Spears Abs Routine: Day 1
Work your way up to 3-4 sets of each exercise (50 reps).
- Warm-up: 15 minutes on treadmill
- Stomach Crunches (50 reps) (on Bosu Ball or stability ball)
- Alternating Bicycle Crunches (50 reps) (Bosu Ball Ball)
- Plank with Knee Thrust (50 reps) (see video below)
- Reverse Crunches (50 reps) (resistance ball)
- Core Stabilizing Hip Twists (50 reps) (see video below)
Britney Spears Abs Routine: Day 2
Work your way up to 750-1000 total repetitions. As you work your way toward 750-1000 reps, go to failure each time. Try 10, then 20, then 30 at a time. Increase your reps each week. You will find that your body adapts over time when you increase reps each workout.
In the Double Leg Oblique Exercise, the key is to control your legs as they go from side to side. Mountain climbers will work the core and your arms.
Continue to the next page to see Britney Spears workout trainer, Bobby Strom, do this abs workout with his wife: