Here is Bobby Strom talking about the abs/core circuit made famous for shaping Britney Spears abs in the “I’m A Slave For You” video. The core circuit listed is demonstrated in the video below:
Britney Spears Abs Routine: Day 1
Work your way up to 3-4 sets of each exercise (50 reps).
- Warm-up: 15 minutes on treadmill
- Stomach Crunches (50 reps) (on Bosu Ball or stability ball)
- Alternating Bicycle Crunches (50 reps) (Bosu Ball Ball)
- Plank with Knee Thrust (50 reps) (see video below)
- Reverse Crunches (50 reps) (resistance ball)
- Core Stabilizing Hip Twists (50 reps) (see video below)
Britney Spears Abs Routine: Day 2
Work your way up to 750-1000 total repetitions. As you work your way toward 750-1000 reps, go to failure each time. Try 10, then 20, then 30 at a time. Increase your reps each week. You will find that your body adapts over time when you increase reps each workout.
Britney Spears did 4-5 sets of 50 reps:
In the Double Leg Oblique Exercise, the key is to control your legs as they go from side to side. Mountain climbers will work the core and your arms.