Adrianne Palicki Workout
Adrianne Palicki (a former Togo’s sandwich maker) is known for her roles as:
- Charlie in Legion
- Jessica Moore in Supernatural
- Cat Thatcher in Lone Star
- Tyra Collette in Friday Night Lights
- Wonder Woman
- Toni Walsh in Red Dawn
- Lady Jaye in G.I. Joe: Retaliation
Personal Trainer Bobby Strom
From the time she played Wonder Woman in a short-lived NBC pilot, on she has trained with personal trainer Bobby Strom. Adrianne Palicki picked Bobby Strom because of the past success he has had with stars like Scarlett Johansson in Avengers, and Black Lively in The Green Lantern. Bobby Strom is famous for getting celebrities in shape for their movie roles and music videos.
Her trainer says:
Adrianne Palicki Workout Routine
Sources for the Adrianne Palicki Workout Routine include:
- Interviews with Adrianne Palicki while promoting Red Dawn.
- Interviews with Adrianne Palicki’s trainer, Bobby Strom of Bobby Strom Fitness.
- Twitter account: Bobby Strom @bobbystrom
- Magazine Interviews in Examiner, Shape, and Vogue Magazines.
Adrianne Palicki Monday Workout Routine = Total Body Circuit
15 minutes Treadmill warm-up. Sprint for 20 secs, then jog for 40 secs. Repeat.
Adrianne Palicki Tuesday Workout Routine = Total Body Circuit
Total Body Circuit: 3-4 sets of 25-30 reps (see video for instruction)
Here is Adrianne Palicki (G.I. Joe, Wonder Woman, Red Dawn). She is doing the workout listed above:
Adrianne Palicki Wednesday Workout Routine = Core & Legs
Circuit: 3-4 sets (All Descriptions in video below)
- Warm-up: 15 minutes on treadmill
- Diagonal Walks with Mini-bands (10 sets per side)
- Butterfly Steps (5-10 each direction)
- Lifted Heel Squat (15 reps each side) with Tricep Kickbacks
- Standing Leg Rotations (10 reps each side)
- Cross-Back Lunge with Medicine Ball Pulses (6 lbs. with 3-5 reps per side)
- Reverse Lunge with Dumbbell Press
- Side to Side Speed Skaters
- T-Push-ups (see description below)
Here’s a video with Alicia Strom (trainer Bobby Strom’s wife) showing a lower body workout:
Adrianne Palicki Thursday Workout Routine = Total Body Circuit (With Abs Focus)
Circuit: 2 sets of 25-30 reps:
- Warm-up: 15 minutes on treadmill
- Dumbbell Squat and Press
- Bicep curls into Overhead press
- Pushups into Side Plank
- Dumbbell Tricep Extensions (on a stability ball)
- Stomach Crunches x50 (on BOSU or stability ball)
- Alternating Bicycle Crunches x50 (Bosu Ball)
- Plank with Knee Thrust x50 (see video below)
- Reverse Crunches x50 (resistance ball)
- Core Stabilizing Hip Twists x50 (see video below)
Here is Bobby Strom talking about the abs/core circuit made famous for shaping Britney Spears abs in the “I’m A Slave For You” video. The abs/core circuit listed above is demonstrated in the video below:
Adrianne Palicki Friday Workout Routine = Plyometric Circuit
Circuit: 3-4 sets (25-30 reps)
Adrianne Palicki Diet
The Adrianne Palicki diet is gluten-free. This is because she was diagnosed with Celiac disease. A gluten-free diet abstains from wheat, barley, pasta, breads, some oats, and anything with “dextrin” in it. She says the “best gift” she ever got from a guy was gluten-free cupcakes.
Adrianne Palicki As Lady Jaye
Adrianne Palicki is playing Lady Jaye in G.I. Joe: Retaliation. About the role, Adrianne Palicki says:
Lady Jaye’s a bada$s. I couldn’t really I could’t really be disappointed with Lady Jaye. She’t the one chick in the boys club. She can hold her own. She doesn’t get the staff, but she is a weapons specialist. She has that going for her.
Adrianne Palicki Videos
Here is Adrianne Palicki’s Maxim shoot:
Here is Adrianne Palicki on the set of Wonder Woman:
Adrianne Palicki Weight and Height
Adrianne Palicki measures 5’11″(180 cm) tall, and her weight is 126 pounds (57kg).
Popular for the Adrianne Palicki Workout:
- adriana palicki diet and workout routine
- adrianne palicki gi joe chest muscle
- adrianne palicki body
- gi joe workout
- adrianne palicki gi joe jogging
Adrianne Palicki Boyfriend
Adrianne Palicki is dating D.J. Cotrona, who she met filming G.I. Joe in 2011.
Share The Adrianne Palicki Workout
Know anyone who wants to look like Adrianne Palicki?
Or anyone that can benefit from the Adrianne Palicki workout?
Please share it with them below:Looking for more Celebrity Workouts For Women? Get The Best Female Workouts Here!